DCSIMG

Man injured by kitchen blaze

editorial image

editorial image

A Clock Face man was taken to hospital for a precautionary check after a pan of food caught fire.

Emergency crews were called to a property on Clock Face Road after smoke alarms activated at about 2.30pm last Friday (April 4). The fire was already out by the time firefighters from St Helens and Eccleston arrived at the scene. The contents of the pan were destroyed by the blaze and the kitchen left partially smoke damaged. Fire crews remained at the scene for about an hour. No one else was injured during the incident.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page