Family pet saved from house fire

0
Have your say

A DOG was rescued from a house fire in St Helens after smoke alarms sounded last Tuesday afternoon (November 15).

Emergency crews were called to the kitchen of a home on Windle Hall Drive, Windlehurst, shortly after 2.30pm.

Firefighters were forced to break into the property because there was nobody home at the time.

They rescued a dog from the house and quickly extinguished a a pan of food which had caught fire.

The entire ground floor of the property was left smoke damaged.